Report on “Vidya Vritti”-A leader empowerment Program.
Post date: Nov 30, 2020 5:1:0 AM
The CCMTEC conducted a series of online programs titled “Vidya Vritti.” The program aimed at empowering leaders of Chinmaya Vidyalayas. Starting from 17th October 2020, five sessions were conducted on Saturdays covering 15 topics. Three principals presented their views on different topics related to Education on each Saturday. The presentations were well researched and presented by the speakers.Smt. Shanti Krishnamurthy, Director CCMTEC mentions that the program was very successful because of the enthusiasm shown by the Principals. All the 15 talks have been uploaded in the Chinmaya Education Cell YouTube channel for sharing it with the faculty members of the Vidyalayas. More than 70 Principals of the Chinmaya Vidyalayas attended the talks regularly. The presentations were highly appreciated by all the participants.
The following were the topics on which the Principals spoke:
Session 1: 17.10.2020: Link: https://youtu.be/CeIEZkAVuzc
Smt. Rajeshwari Satish, Principal CIRS - Gurudev’s Vision for Chinmaya Vidyalayas & Vision Schools
Smt. Rasika Bharathan, Principal CV Kannur - Professional Development for Teachers
Sri. Anil Kumar, Principal CV Tarapur - Digital Literacy for Teachers.
Session 2: 24.10.2020: Link: https://youtu.be/J1ZR3aaZii8
Smt. Vijayalakshmi, Principal CV SSS Virugambakkam - Strategies for Enhancing Critical Thinking
Smt. Priya C Pillai, Principal, CV Tripunitura - Ethical Practices for Teachers
Sri. Pushparaj, Principal CV Kasaragod - Handling Differently abled Children.
Session 3: 31.10.2020: Link: https://youtu.be/ny9-qeU51Ik
Smt. Gowri Lakshmi, Principal CV Anna Nagar - Collaborate & Excel
Sri. Kishore Kulkarni, Principal NV CV Shegaon - Manifold Perspectives of a Teacher
Smt. Mina Wilkhu, Principal Vidya Bharati CV, Jamshedpur - Nurturing Creativity.
Session 4: 7.11.2020: Link: https://youtu.be/k3JTlqum7e8
1. Smt. Yamuna Suryaprakash, Principal CV Banashankari - Tips to Enhance Communication skills
2. Smt. Shoba Menon, Principal CV Thrissur - Teachers with a difference (TWAD)
3. Smt. Sarmistha Kabi Satpathy, Principal CV Chhend Colony - Partnering with Parents.
Session 5: 21.11.2020: Link: https://youtu.be/MgzXf9gEGWc
1. Ms. Archana Soni, Principal CV New Delhi - Teachers Role in Enhancing Emotional Resilience in
2. Smt. Ashalatha, Principal CV Vazhuthacaud - Sustainability Strategies for schools
3. Smt. Geeta Devi Varma, Principal CV Kottayam - Need for Research Aptitude for Teachers.